Friday, May 21, 2010

Sketchblog Edition 29: Ye Olde Telepathic Undead Ploy

So I'll be honest.
I'm exhausted at the moment,
and can't think straight right now.
A lot happened today.
Most of it was good.
I'll just leave it at that.

Instead of me talking,
I'll just get to the sketches.

Here are more redesigns of Tsubasa's "mask."
I'm toying more with the idea of it simply becoming "ears" instead of a full mask, like her original design was.



Today's free sketch was for my very good friend Lauren,
whom I love dearly.
She requested "something cute, like Chubby Rain,
or maybe just Chubby Rain."
So I gave her Chubby Rain engaged in fisticuffs with Passive-Aggressive Rain.
Tyler added a little flair to the upper left-hand corner.
Enjoy!

In case you didn't notice,
I've added a new link to the "My Other Pages" sidebar.
I've opened up a second Twitter account,
this time making this one public.
It will be for the sole purpose of discussing artwork,
posting updates to the sketchblog, my webcomic, and my commissions,
and generally sharing tidbits of information and inspiration.
Follow me at EJSCreationsArt on Twitter!


Thanks again for reading!
Love you all, and goodnight!

<3,
Emily J Sampson

1 comment:

  1. I like the way the second mask thing looks head-on.
    Also, I didn't comment yesterday, but never be afraid to look at lots of pictures of wings. Wings are the best. Also, this may help? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a0/FlightSilhouettes.svg

    ReplyDelete