Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sketchblog Edition 19: How Not To Deal

Whuff.

It's been a long and emotionally exhausting day.
I kind of had a little bit of a breakdown...
Okay, so it was more than a little bit of a breakdown.
Anyway,
I'm on the mend thanks to some good friends helping me out and listening to me vent and generally just being there.

Unfortunately, due to stress and an extreme case of anxiety attack, I wasn't able to meet my sketch quota for the day.

This is all I've got:


Today's free sketch was supposed to be for Tyler, but because of the craziness I just didn't have the drive or time to work on it, so tomorrow there will be double the sketches!

To all those who helped me out today: thank you so much.

And to all those who I said horrible things to today or recently: I'm terribly sorry.
I don't know how to make it up to any of you,
but for now I hope you'll continue being there for me and be patient with me as I try to clean up the mess I've made of everything.

I don't deserve such great friends like you.
I truly don't.
But I'm glad I have you all,
even if I may not express it well enough.

This year is almost halfway over....
Hopefully the last half will be better than the first as I make some major changes in my life.


Thanks for reading!
Love you all, and goodnight!

<3,
Emily J Sampson

No comments:

Post a Comment