Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sketchblog Edition 64-65: Sentimental Heart

Sorry for another lack of update.
Yesterday and today have been...
weird, to say the least.
I won't go into details,
but let's just say being in a place where you don't have quite as many friends
and no transportation of your own
really,
really,
REALLY
sucks.


But enough about that.
Here are the sketches I owe you!

The free sketch from Friday goes to Arricia-Sama on deviantART.
She requested the Blue Beetle.
Here you go!


Today's (Saturday's) free sketch is Ash Crimson,
for MIRA-09 on deviantART.
Enjoy!


Yesterday (being Friday), my dad and my sister and I went to see A-Team.
It was pretty fun, though absolutely ridiculous.
Turn off your brain and just enjoy this one, trust me.
While we were waiting for the movie to start,
I drew some roughs for a robot design.

Today, I got extremely antsy and my Mom was kind enough to cater to my needs and went out to the mall with me.
I looked at boots.
It was delightful.

We also went to Disc Replay,
where Mom (who has an affinity for horrible sci-fi movies) found the movie Bug.
We brought it home and watched it...
It was everything we expected it to be- horrible and cheesy.
Yes!

Just kind of started fooling around in my sketchbook...
Not much to say.



Needless to say,
I really need to get some form of transport for myself,
otherwise I'm going to go crazy stuck in this house all Summer.
I still can't believe it hasn't even been a full month at home yet.
It feels like it's been forever.

I miss all my SCAD friends. :(

However,
it's nice to spend some quality time with my family.
I love them all and it's enjoyable being with them.
My Dad is especially a joy to be with.
I missed him greatly.

He always knows how to make me feel better.
The other night he noticed I was having a bad day,
so he said to me,
"You are extremely talented.
Keep that passion and you'll go far."

That goes for all of you too.
If you have something your good at,
something you love to do,
hold onto that.
Stay pumped about it and find ways to make every moment you spend doing it like the first time you did it.
Keep the love for it fresh.
Stay passionate,
and nothing will stop you.


Thank you all for reading!
Love you all,
and goodnight!

<3,
Emily J Sampson



"Do everything in love."
-I Corinthians 16:14

No comments:

Post a Comment