Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sketchblog Edition 41: Have A Good Day At Work, Honey

I was awoken at 10 this morning by a text message,
and couldn't get back to sleep after that due to a major headache and itching and watery eyes.

That's right....
allergies hit full-force.
Or should I say...
"fur-force"?
PUN.

Ahhhhhh anyway.
Sara and I eventually went out for lunch at Fazoli's
(though it was more like linner because it was 3:00 by the time we actually ate),
then did some grocery shopping so I'd have my own food of choice to eat when she wasn't around.

When we were out, she got a call from her boss telling her she needed to come in earlier,
so we rushed back to her house so she could get ready.

After she left, I was given prime creative time to do my sketches.
Here they be:



Was just kind of playing around with this one while watching House of Five Leaves.

Today's free sketch for MagnusXL,
who requested the Time Lord from SaGa Frontier.

Some quick gestures to try and figure out a pose for a project I'll be working on this week. ;P

Spurred on by a conversation between Tyler and I. :(
Trying to figure out which haircut I should get this Summer.
Choices: A- short and close against the head, B- short and a little choppy with more volume, C- just cut the bangs and let the rest grow out.
What do you all think?


Anyway,
That's all I have for you today.

Thanks again for reading!
Love you all and have a great night!

<3,
Emily J Sampson



p.s. If anybody is close by to Marion, IN, you should let me know so we can do something! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment