Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sketchblog Edition 46-53: Playing Catch-Up Part 1

This is what you've been waiting for, folks!
The massive dump of sketches for the past couple weeks!

I've split them up into two batches to cover from June 7th to June 22nd so it's a bit easier to digest.

This batch will show all the sketch requests I've accumulated.
I won't discuss them or link to anything so it's up to you to figure out which belongs to whom.

Ready?

HERE WE GO!!!



Ergo Proxy for Val.

Hiccup and Toothless for Kaos-M4

Astrid on a Gronckle for Vawn-O-The-Dawn

Fabulous Lelouch for Yidi

Hexxus for Johnny

Dr. Tran for Lilly

Alan Wake for SunchildKate

Marceline the Vampire Queen for MJRainwater

Kett for DreamChronicler

Dretos for Eitan606

Nick/Phoenix for AriadneArca

Captain Shakespeare for Elaine

Jeremiah and Kurdie fighting over a fish for Jason

Francis from L4D for YaynYayn

Ellis for ConsumedDarkness

Freakazoid for Danielle



That's all of 'em!

Next batch will have all the other sketches!

Thanks for your patience!
Love you, and goodnight!

<3,
Emily J Sampson

3 comments:

  1. Haha, Lelouch turned out quite fabulous! Thank you! :) The rest of these look really nice as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AriadneArca just showed me the picture of the Phoenix, and I'm amazed! He's my character, and you've done him so much more than justice! You're an absolutely amazing artist. <3

    ...and now I want to colour it. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kiriska: Thanks! I was actually having a lot of trouble drawing Lelouch for some reason, so I'm glad you like it. ^^;

    @Maniette: Thank you! It was fun to draw him! Feel free to color him if you want. :)

    ReplyDelete