Monday, February 28, 2011

Sketchblog Edition 110: Cleansing

So yes.
It's been a crazy past couple of days and I've had kind of a rough day today,
but as it went on, it got increasingly better.

I've been granted a table at Savannah's Mini Comics Expo,
which will be held in the Pirate's House,
and so I decided to not only sell my own comics,
but sell some merch for Rain Dance, Nate's movie, as well!
So!
Be on the lookout for me if you're in the area and stop by to support Rain Dance!



We also had our first Clean Up and Ink & Paint Interest Meeting on Sunday,
and had a great turnout of fully enthusiastic artists!
Here, have a not-so-clear Toon Boom tutorial.


Today, Lilly and I ran some errands,
which included picking up fabric and merch supplies from JoAnn's,
where this happened:

Back at home, Nate dropped by to say hi and hang out with Lauren and I,
and also deliver me some delicious fudge.
I gave him a Cadbury Egg.
We were both delighted.

Then I drew more gender-benders.

Here's Bridget:

And now, as promised, the amazing Josh Brock:

I think he makes a pretty hot woman, don't you? :B


Catching up on the last of February's sketches,
here's one for Tyler!
It's all three evolutions if Jake were a Pokémon.


And finally, Lauren requested all the Eeveelutions in one horrific chimera.
*shudder*



That's all for today!
There will be more gender-bends to come, though,
and tomorrow starts the new batch of free sketch requests,
which you can find out more about and request by reading this!

Thanks for reading!

Love you all,
and goodnight!

<3,
Emily J. Sampson


p.s. Lauren and Nate and I were talking about how awesome it would be for all of us to move to California together and create a powerhouse of creative production.
I want it to happen,
and will do everything in my power to make sure it does,
no matter what. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment