Monday, December 6, 2010

Sketchblog Edition 100: There Is An Echo In The Feedback

So I've been thinking.
(A dangerous past-time, I know.)

I need to work on my environments.

So, after rolling out of bed with considerable effort,
I went to the Mediterranean restaurant,
Al Salaam Deli (a bit of a hole-in-the-wall type of place, but excellent gyros!),
with Lilly and Vanessa,
and attempted drawing part of the restaurant.
Baby steps.


And if your day has been bad,
here's something to make it better:
One Lepuline kneading another.


Since I have an absence of food in my house,
Lilly dragged me off to her place again,
where we ate delicious parmesan crusted tilapia
(pretty much my favorite thing ever if you want to know)
and watched Fern Gully (lol).

At the grocery store, while buying supplies for the feast,
I got a little carried away and bought strawberries, cinnamon,
candy canes, sparkling grape juice, and,
most importantly,
a Chocolate Pudding Bundt Cake.

Now,
if you know anything about me,
you'll know that my two favorite kinds of cakes are as follows (in order):
1. Ice Cream Cakes
2. Bundt Cakes

It is my unchangeable opinion that all cakes (that are of the non-ice-cream variety)
are better in bundt form.
It's like eating a giant donut.

So you can imagine my sheer joy upon seeing this beauty in Kroger for only $6.
I bashed my head against it and Lilly tossed it in the cart and that was that.
We took it home,
and basked in its glory.


After the delicious meal,
I ran off back to my house to have a production meeting for my friend's movie,
and drew some more hats for friends while I waited.



Today's free portrait sketch is for my good friend
Alice (aka Vanawen on deviantART).
She is absolutely gorgeous and I had much fun drawing her.
Hope you like it, Alice! :)



Thanks again to everyone for reading!

Love you all,
and have a goodnight!

<3,
Emily J. Sampson



p.s. LEPULINE CONTEST.


p.p.s. I am starting the research on my thesis! Gotta order all these books and read them over break: Thesis Research List. I are excite. :B

No comments:

Post a Comment