Sunday, December 12, 2010

Not-Sketchblog 11: Forehead Bruise

So yeah.
If you don't follow my personal Twitter or are friends with me on Facebook,
then you'll probably be confused as to why I haven't updated in a couple days.

My Friday wasn't exactly...
pleasant.

We went to lunch at a new Italian restaurant downtown,
where I excitedly downed a grilled cheese and prosciutto sandwich,
only later learning what a mistake it was.

SEVERE POISONING.

And that was the rest of my Friday.

I won't go into the details, but let's just say I'll be steering clear of that place for a while.

Needless to say, I didn't get any sketching done.
And I had to make up today the work I didn't get done yesterday,
so there are no sketches today either.
Sorry. :(

But! I will at the very least get the free sketch requests (and maybe a Lepuline or two) done for tomorrow!

Heidi and I leave on Monday, so there may not be a few updates next week,
but I promise I'll make it up to you later.

I'm sure I'll be drawing a lot after seeing TRON: LEGACY ON OPENING NIGHT anyway. :3


So there it is.
Another lousy excuse for a Sketchblog delay.

Hope you all forgive me!

Thanks for reading!

Love you all,
and goodnight!

<3,
Emily J. Sampson



p.s. Also, welcome home all you who went on the Tokyo trip!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. i hope you feel better soon!
    well, if you arent already... sorry, im kinda behind right now

    ReplyDelete