Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sketchblog Edition 82-86: Shore Leave

I know, I know.
Sorry for the delay (again).
But this time the reason was because we've been running around doing errands and shopping and what-not,
and it's been a different kind of busy.
Granted, that's no excuse for uploading sketches,
but hey, it's worth a shot.

Well, anyway,
I'll get right to it:

Free sketches!

July 13th:
For Reed,
my rendition of Garurumon.
(So difficult to draw!)


July 14th:
Disney requested Michelangelo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,
winning a pizza eating contest.
This is what he gets for requesting complex things.
XD


July 15th:
Kid Icarus goes to Pickles.
(I'm trying desperately to ignore the fact that I forgot the other wing on his sandal. ><)


July 16th:
Heidi wanted a movie-version Van from Escaflowne.
This one was fun!


July 17th:
Today's request was Yakko for Tracey,
something different and refreshing.
It was extremely fun to do this one! :D


Now to other sketches!

Another conceptual sketch for that story I've been working on about getting unlimited powers:


Here's some expression practicing,
utilizing as few lines as possible to suggest a body and motion.


Dad's been gone this week,
so I've been trying to find some other form of entertainment.
It just so happens my mother has all of the Star Trek: Original Series season box sets on dvd.
And I've begun watching them one by one.
See if you can name the 2 episode references in the below sketch.


Today, Mom and I took Tucker for an evening walk.
We saw a deer in the forest,
and I was able to get footage of it running off.
This isn't the deer we saw, but it's good enough. :P



Well there you have it!
I'll do my best to upload more sketches for you more frequently than I have been. ^^;

Thanks for your patience and for reading!

Love you all and goodnight!

<3,
Emily J Sampson

No comments:

Post a Comment