Saturday, July 3, 2010

Not-Sketchblog 6: Miniature Explosions In Your Eyes

So I didn't do any sketching today because I was on the road most of the day helping my dad pick up my grandma and bring her back to our house to celebrate the 4th as a family.

I hope you guys will forgive me for not getting them to you (again).

However, what I do have for you today is a compilation of music that I listened to on my iPod while watching fireworks this evening with my family.

Here's my custom shuffled soundtrack:

1. Pick Up The Phone by Dragonette

2. I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas

3. The Underdog by Spoon

4. Sticks & Stones by Jónsi (off the How To Train Your Dragon soundtrack)

5. Pomp and Circumstances by Smashing Pumpkins (post-fireworks viewing song)



Hope that's at least a little consolation for not having any sketches for you today!

I promise I'll get you some tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!
Love you all,
and goodnight!

<3,
Emily J Sampson

No comments:

Post a Comment