Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome to EJS Creations!

Hi all!
My name is Emily Sampson, an artist of many interests.
I'm starting up this blog to keep a log of my daily thoughts and creations, so I'll be uploading sketches and brainstorming ideas for new stories here.

I got my BAS in Illustration and Computer Graphics at Indiana Wesleyan University in 2007, and, having a passion for graphic novels and character design, decided my schooling was not done yet!
In Fall of 2008 I entered the Sequential Art program at Savannah College of Art and Design to get my MFA.

Some of my goals for the future include creating and publishing several graphic novel series that combine Japanese manga and American comic styles, designing characters for television, film and/or video games, and teaching art at a college level.

A little more about me:
I'm probably the skinniest person you will ever meet, and you'll be further shocked to find exactly how much I can eat.
I have a passion for life, and enjoy trying new things and easily adapt to changes.
Making friends is one of my favorite past-times, and I am devoted to the principles of honesty, perseverance, and love.
God is my guide, and open-mindedness is my philosophy.
I would gladly take a bullet for anyone I call friend, and make it a point to always be there for my loved ones.

I've been described as brave, sincere, weird, a dork, cool, awesome, and adventurous.
I love to read, write, draw, play video games, run around outside, ride my moped, swing on playgrounds until children ask me to get off, rock-climb, hang-glide, and pretty much any other exhilarating activity under the sun.
I've got enough creative juices in my brain to fuel Japan's underground samurai-robot defense system.

Please feel free to ask me questions and leave me comments!

You can visit my webcomic at The Adventures of Chester K. Fingkelbottom and view my temporary portfolio at Tsubasa-Mine on DeviantART.
I'm working on getting my personal site up and running at the moment, so your patience is appreciated.

If you'd like to commission me or contact me quickly, please email me at ejscreations@gmail.com.
Commission information can be found here: Commission Information.

Thanks for reading!
<3,
Emily Sampson

No comments:

Post a Comment