Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sketchblog Edition 89: ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!

That's right.
I did the sketches today.
Who's awesome?
Me.

Also,
Hannah Fry...


... and her brother Tim...

Are awesome as well.

The three of us went to see Scott Pilgrim.
It was amazing.
I'm glad I got the soundtrack ahead of time.
Also, I want the Score.
The Universal Theme in 8-bit is reason enough.

Watching more Star Trek.
Only a few more episodes left in Season 2.
I may very well reach my goal of watching the entire series before the end of the Summer!
If not, there's a Star Trek: TOS Season 3 Remastered box set with my name on it at Disc Replay.

I got this idea in my head of a rabbit crossed with a frog.
Imagine the leaping capabilities!

I'm switching between names for it,
so help me out by voting on your favorite:
•Rablit
•Rabbat
•Riblit
•Ribbat

Here are some rough sketches of it:


Speaking of rabbits,
today's free sketch goes to the birthday boy Tyler!
So here's the legendary Esquilax,
a horse with the head of a rabbit...
and the body...
of a rabbit
.



Oh look, Hobbes is pawing at me.
I have to go now.
Hobbes needs his daily does of attention.

Thanks for reading!
Love you,
and goodnight!

<3,
Emily J Sampson





"You punched the highlights out of her hair!"

1 comment: