Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sketchblog Edition 88: No Tribble At All

WOO!
I'm a little pumped, to say the least.
One would think that with all the craziness happening lately at home,
I would be a little more somber,
but here we are.
I've got some pretty awesome sketches for you now,
and though they're not as many as I would like,
they're pretty good quality.
I'm definitely liking this month's sketch request theme,
and there are still plenty slots open so request one here if you haven't already!

First, some leisure sketches.

An image I got in my head and had to draw real quick.
May finish sometime.

Another idea I got after seeing some pretty awesome artwork around on deviantART and this new book my dad got me at a yard sale for a dollar.
(This book right here.)
May implement the concept into one of my universes, such as Randomia.

A robut.


Now the sketch requests!

For August 6th,
a sketch for lucentdelirium (a friend of mine) on deviantART.
A Werewolf!
Rowr.


August 7th:
For dead2 on deviantART,
a Succubus (something I had fun interpreting in my own manner).


August 8th:
For Lauren (aka evui on deviantART),
a Selkie!
Fun!


August 9th:
For Elaine,
a Leviathan!
Always wanted to draw one.


August 10th:
A combo-sketch, mostly for Crash,
of a Centaur with Samuel L. Jackson for a top half.
(That last part was for Vawn-O-The-Dawn.)
Yes, his head is huge.
No, all the anatomy makes no sense.


August 11th:
An interesting thing for Chris Martinetti,
a creature of his own design.
I don't know, Chris.
I'm sorry.
I can't help myself.


August 12th:
My personal favorite of the bunch,
a Pegasus,
for Hillary!


And last but not least,
August 13th's (aka Friday the 13th) is for MagnusXL,
who asked for a Dryad,
which was also very fun to interpret.
:3


YES!
I LOVED doing these sketches, guys,
so keep the requests coming!
There are so many mythical creatures I haven't seen anyone request and would like to draw,
so come up with some good and challenging ones!

I could go on about stuff going on in my life right now,
but I'll just say this:
fight for what you love,
and never let it go.
If something bad happens,
have faith that everything will be okay in the end.
All will work out the way it's supposed to work out,
so don't worry about the small stuff.
Just press onward toward your goals,
keep an open mind,
change continually,
and grow into someone better.
Become the truly amazing person you were always meant to be!
But remember,
you can only do this by acknowledging your faults and taking an active role in addressing your issues.
Don't ignore them,
because you'll only stay still and stagnate,
and make things worse.
Face your fears head-on.
Fight,
live,
love.

That's all I have to say.

Thanks for reading!

Love you all,
and goodnight!

<3,
Emily J Sampson

3 comments:

  1. Yey Emily! I love my selkie :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sick of these m'f'in' centaurs on this m'f'in' plane!

    Nice job! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's great advice. Also, I agree that the pegasus turned out really good.

    ReplyDelete