Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sketchblog Edition 125: Say What You Will

Part 2 of my massive update!
I've started really enjoying drawing portraits of my friends,
so here are the fruits of that!


This was a quick sketch of a friend, Matt,
for a weekly exercise, and I really enjoyed it,
so later I tried drawing myself for a new profile picture (see below).

Self-portrait!
Portrait for my friend and coworker, Rita!
She has such wonderful features to draw and caricaturize!

First attempt at Crash's portrait....
Second attempt.

My friend Jessica!
My friend Laura!

My friend Kris!
My friend Staley!
Now I'm starting to get into animal caricaturizing!
Me as a bear!
Then my friend Matt as a bear!




 End of update 2!
Stay tuned for update 3!

Thanks for reading!
Love you all!

<3,
Emily J Sampson

No comments:

Post a Comment