Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Not-Sketchblog 17: Profit!

Hello there, my most valued readers!
It's been a month since I started engaging myself in the art of being positive,
and let me tell you it is quite a success!
I'm feeling better about myself, my life, and the world around me.
I couldn't have done it without the support of all my loyal friends, of course.

A couple things I'd like to address really quickly:
1.  The absence/infrequency of posts here lately.
I know, and I'm sorry.
I've been quite the busy bee, working at Utrecht part time and also hammering away at my thesis (as much as I can).
I've been sketching and working on side projects in my spare time,
and I hope to post those for you soon,
but until March, this blog will be a little sparse as far as updates go.
I apologize for that.

2.  You may have noticed a "Donate" button in the upper right hand corner there.
That's not a glitch.
As much as I hate stooping to asking for handouts, I simply can't keep this blog and its sister BananaBlog going without financial help.
I'm not asking for much, but if you enjoy what you see here and want to see more,
it would help greatly to have backers supporting me.
As incentive, if you donate, no matter how much or how little,
I will draw you a personalized digital derp sketch!

That all being said, please understand that you don't have to donate to get my love. :)

As always, I appreciate your continued readership,
and I wish you a very happy and love-filled day!

Be looking forward to a huge post very soon!

<3,
Emily J Sampson

No comments:

Post a Comment