Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sketchblog Edition 122: Brilliantcho!

Oh man, it's been a while since I last updated my sketches....
I've had quite a few sitting on my desk since Christmastime,
so I won't waste any more time and just jump right into them.

Here you go!


These first sketches are a list of things I realized upon going back home for the Holidays:
1.  Hobbes is either a jerk, or just didn't recognize me.

2.  Liz's new dog Penny is a bizarre ball of uncontrollable, confusing energy.

3.  Tucker is either losing his hearing or becoming just as much a jerk as Hobbes.

4.  My mother may be a vampire.  (This explains her frequent late-night texts.)

5.  My dad may be going senile.

6.  Actually, both of my parents might be senile.

7.  My sister's fiancĂ© and I actually have something in common: Magic.

8.  My sister is the only "normal" one in the bunch.


This is a hat I promised I'd make for my roommate Lauren,
who shaved her head to raise money for research for the cure for childhood Leukemia.

The next batch contains sketches from the train stations and airports I laid over in on my travels.







And these are the first sketches of 2012!

I always wondered what that button did...
The world may never know.

Tried drawing Emma,
but for some reason or another I just wasn't getting her face and hair right...
I'm out of practice. :/

Well, that's all I've got for now!

Thanks for reading!
Love you all,
and goodnight!

<3,
Emily J Sampson

4 comments:

  1. Ha!
    I would have the exact same reaction to 'KIT EXPLD'.

    (Though I would have been obsessively tempted to push that button...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the 'KIT EXPLD' key. And it never fails to make me happy seeing the sketches of your life adventures.

    ReplyDelete